Doctors Data: In-Home Heavy Metal Hair Specimen Test Kit
Kit Includes: Hair Scale with collection instructions, zip lock speciman bag, return mailing envelope, requistion form.
- Hair test provides even better increased accuracy in results then a typical urine test.
- Disclaimer: This test is offered for “information purposes only”, test results are “not court admissible”and cannot be used for legal purposes. You can use the results of this tests as a screening tool to determine if you would need further confirmatory testing.
- Results Available Approximately 5-7 Business Days From Receipt of Sample
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis – No Additional Fees Required!
- Please Send Samples Within Two Weeks to Ensure Prompt Delivery of Laboratory Results
- Due to state law, we are unable to ship this product to NY.
- Individuals with cognitive and metabolic impairment
- Persons who want to establish a baseline for heavy metal detoxification measurement or who want to check progress after a period of using chelation
- Persons who experience recent exposure to toxic metals
- Parent’s worried about their child’s exposure to toxic metals
- Persons interested in physiological data on toxic and essential elements from diet
- High risk for exposure workplaces: Industrial waste management, agriculture, metal refining, alloying, manufacturing, electronics
The laboratory for this test is a federally licensed CLIA laboratory with state certifications and licenses. Quality assurance and proficiency testing programs are in place including those offered by the College of American Pathology (CAP) & Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How to use: Use head hair if possible or pubic hair if you are bald. (Do not mix)
- Set up the scale as diagrammed. Bend the black tabs down to form a fulcrum and place on a level surface
- Cut samples of hair from back of head(see illustration). Using stainless steel scissors, cut hair as close to the scalp as possible. It is best if small amounts of hair are cut from 5 or 6 areas in the back of the head.
3. As each piece of hair is cut from the head, save only 1 inch (2.5 cm) of the hair closest to the scalp.
Cut off and discard the rest. Place the saved hair on the scale.
4. Keep cutting and adding hair to the scale until it tips. The scale is designed to collect about 0.25
grams of hair.
5. Label the plastic bag with the patient’s name, date of birth, sex, date of collection, doctor’s name, and
6. Put the hair into the plastic bag, seal, and send to Doctor’s Data, Inc.
Kelacream provides natural EDTA Chelation products & related supplements supporting responsible EDTA Chelation Therapy.
4802 E Ray Road #23348
Phoenix, AZ 85044 USA
Order | Support Inquires: (480) 209.3367
Wholesale Inquires: (480) 620.6642
Kelacream is manufactured & distributed by Nutrousa Wellness & Health
- About Chelation
- Get Started
- Reference Library
FDA Product Statement
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new botanical extract, medicinal herb, or dietary supplement program